1. When sunless tanning avoid skin products that contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate – (Soap) and AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids), these ingredients will sure strip your tan and causing it the fade faster.
2. Dry skin is thirsty skin and will absorb more bronzer, keep your skin hydrated.
3. Drink plenty of water, a hydrated body is hydrated skin.
4. Apply a barrier crème to dry areas of the body before tanning e.g. hands and feet.
5. Use a blending brush to blend out uneven tan once it’s been applied e.g. hands and feet.
6. Wipe over natural nails with a baby wipe to remove bronzer as bronzer may stain natural nails.
7. Never apply too much Mousse to hands, feet, elbows and knees, use less on these areas.
8. Exfoliate your body the day before tanning to ensure a smooth application.
9. Waxing and shaving should also be done the day before tanning.
10. Make sure your body is free of other products prior to tanning e.g. perfume, deodorant, moisturiser. Moisturiser acts as a barrier.
11. To tan your face, you can mix a pea size amount of bronzing mousse and your daily moisturiser together and apply for a light tan coverage.
12. After you apply your Self-bronzing mousse, use ATTANTION’s finishing powder to dry and set your tan.
13. When hydrating you skin with a body product/moisturiser always use a product that has more natural ingredients, a product that doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients some harsh ingredients will strip your tan and cause it to fade faster.